- All Dress Shirts are made in the USA.
- 100% Burgundy Italian supremo cotton.
- Gold metallic swirl contrast fabric.
- Gold plated ring double button design.
- Purl stitch buttonholes (use 2x more thread than the industry standard).
- Unique design on cuffs to secure in place when flipped up.
- Double-layered super crisp woven collar interfacing.
Burgundy and Gold Dress Shirts
Plum and Pink Dress Shirts
Modern Fit vs Fitted Dress Shirts
Difference Between Fitted & Modern Fit in our Burgundy and Gold Dress Shirts
The sizing is based on the current trendy and more popular European shirts and they fit more “fitted” regardless. Of course, the modern fit is a bit more relaxed.
Sleeves: The fitted will have about 1″ less circumference in the arms over the modern fit.
Shoulders: The shoulders are .75″ tighter on the fitted.
Chest: The Fitted is 1″ tighter in the chest compared to the modern fit.
Waist: The biggest difference is here, the fitted is 2.5″ tighter in the waist over the modern fit. This is because there are darts on the back of the fitted.
Hip: The Fitted is 1″ tighter in the hip (bottom of the shirt) compared to the modern fit.
Neck: No difference
Sleeve Length: No difference
The Bottom Of The Shirts: The bottom is tapered more on the sides and hangs just low enough to tuck the shirt in or can be left untucked as a style as well. Both fitted and modern fit are the same.
Designing your own dress shirt consists of custom fit and design both. We provide the fastest production time on custom dress shirts in the world. All of our custom tailored shirts will be made and shipped within 1-2 business days. There is no extra charge for any custom dress shirts.